Welcome to the Words With Friends Cheat site. We offer advice, tips and strategies on how to improve your vocabulary, gameplay and overall point totals. The information is also available in French and Italian, for our international visitors.
- Select which dictionary you would like to use. There are slight differences between Words With Friends and Scrabble.
- Type in each tile you currently have indoor rack, into the field that says “Rack”
- If you are simply looking for good root words to play, click on search.
- The generator will give you the list of results based on the number of tiles each word occupies, as well as the projected average point totals for each word.
- If there are two tiles on the board (ie. RE) and there happens to be room to play a word after it, type in RE with the other tiles in your rack, as well as RE in the “Prefix” field. This will sort the possible words you can play with “RE” at the beginning of the word. If there were room in front of the word, you would do the same thing, only in the “Suffix” field.